LJVM Coliseum Event Suite Rental Agreement
Last Updated: December 14, 2023
- Agreement and payments: Executed agreement and full payment of rental fee must be received prior to the event. Tickets and parking passes will only be provided following receipt of full payment by the purchaser. In the event the agreement or payments are outstanding within fourteen (14) days of the event, ASM Global may cancel and refund any payments and open the suite for rental.
- Refunds: Suite rentals are non-refundable except in the case of a postponement or cancellation of the event.
- If an event is cancelled, purchaser will receive a full refund to their original method of payment.
- If an event is postponed, purchaser shall have the option to attend the rescheduled date or receive a refund.
- Purchaser may cancel a reservation 30 days prior to the event and receive a credit to use toward a future suite rental for an eligible event at LJVM Coliseum within the following 12 months. After 12 months the credit shall expire.
- Access: Unless otherwise stated in writing in advance, guests shall be permitted to access the suite from the time doors open to the general public until 30 minutes following the completion of the event. Employees of ASM Global and related parties shall have the right to enter the suite at any time to provide services or inspect the suite or investigate violations of policy.
- Food and beverages: No outside food or beverages are permitted. Upon booking, purchaser will receive a menu and contact information for ordering in-suite food and beverages. Guests may also purchase at Coliseum concessions and bring those items into the suite.
- Guest Conduct: Purchaser is responsible for the conduct of all guests. Guests will abide by all LJVM Coliseum policies as well as as all state, county and local laws, rules and regulations including those governing the sale, possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages. Purchaser shall be responsible for any damage caused to the suite, furniture or fixtures. Any decorating including banners or balloons is prohibited without written advance approval of ASM Global.
- Capacity: Suite capacity is established by fire code and may not be exceeded. Purchaser shall not permit anyone to enter the suite without a ticket, and the number of people in the suite shall never exeeed the ticketed capacity.
- Blackout Events: For certain events, suites may be required to turn off lights and televisions at the request of the artist.
- Relocation: Due to event production changes or other causes, ASM Global reserves the right to relocate purchaser to a comparable suite for the event.
- Liability: ASM Global is not liable for any theft or loss of, or damage to, any personal property brought into the suite by guests.